NetMaid Slider

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WORST Hiring Experience - Erasmo Cristalyn Deyta, read attachment
28-11-2019, 11:11 AM,
Thumbs Down  WORST Hiring Experience - Erasmo Cristalyn Deyta, read attachment
Angry Angry  Angry

Attached Files
.docx   FDW.docx (Size: 858.07 KB / Downloads: 2)
28-11-2019, 11:12 AM,
RE: WORST Hiring Experience - Erasmo Cristalyn Deyta, read attachment
She is currently on Netmaid. Hire at your own risk. Good Luck all employers!
02-12-2019, 05:39 PM,
Hello, I do believe your web site could possibly be having browser compatibility topic.
the impossible quiz
04-12-2019, 08:33 AM,
Dear parents,

Some of us will definitely require a FDW to be around to help with infant and domestic chores. I am still in shock now while sharing this experience with my FDW who has actually been with me for 1yr10mths. As I am not a fussy employer, I would say her work is acceptable. We have been very accommodating with her as she could have send her back after I received calls from Moneylenders but we choose to give her another chance and settle the payment for her. My newborn arrived this year Jun and this happened in Oct when she has decided to go home instead of re-contracting as she wanted weekly offs and demand an even higher base pay despite the market increment which we have given her. As I have a newborn, I could only give her 2off days per month and she wanted to take this opportunity to bargain for a better compensation. We as employers cannot just give what they have demanded, it has to be reasonable so we went with the market rate. After she came back from her off day, she changed her mind of going home. Since I have already cancelled her work permit, she has to return to her country and this whole drama happened, she ran away while I was attending to my newborn. Thank god, my mum was around that day, I managed to get hold of her and got passer-by to make a police report. As she had some fake bloodstains on her left side of ear, I assisted the police so they can do a further investigation. It is really scary to know that such a crafty and scheming person has been staying with me all these while. PLEASE BEWARE and I hope you will not hire this FDW. It is a threat to your home!
ERASMO CRISTALYN DEYTA FIN: G2916943N WP: 027475329
Good Luck all new Parents!!
04-12-2019, 08:34 AM,
Attached file is with photos, content is listed in above reply.

Good luck to all employers!