NetMaid logo
NetMaid Slider

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I was in kindergarten,
28-12-2018, 02:53 PM,
When I was in kindergarten,
When I was in kindergarten, there was a work that was my favorite work. It has been separated for seven years, but the painting is still impressive and I have not forgotten it for a long time.member that at that time, I was not sensible at a young age. I thought that the teacher didn't love me because she never praised me, and I often feel inferior that my paintings are very bad Newport Short Carton. When I first started painting, it completely changed my view of the teacher. class, my teacher Zhou spoke and said: "This section is an art class. We are going to draw a round sun. There must be a background around it. Everyone should paint carefully! With the teacher's order Every one of us started to work." So I also hurriedly drew it out. At first, I didn't have the confidence to paint, but looking at the warm sun, not only inspired, but also painted the sun. I painted and painted in a stroke, and when I encountered a situation that was not round, I tried to draw it. It took a lot of effort, and finally, a big sun was "born" from my hands, and I couldn't help but be intoxicated... Then, I wanted to draw a background. I used a colored pen in my hand to outline a big cock. It stood on a hill and pulled open its throat. It seemed to be shouting: "The sun is rising, hurry up and get up!" So the earth woke up. People woke up and did their own work. The birds began to sing for people in the trees, the bees began to go out to collect nectar Cartons Of Newport 100S, and the ants began to go out looking for food. Huh? What is there? It turned out to be a big bitch, taking care of her four little treasures! Looking at a long time in my life Cheap Wholesale Newport Cigarettes, a small piece of work came out, it was a lively scene. At this time, the teacher came over in full spring. She noticed my painting and looked at it carefully. She showed a slight smile and then said loudly to the students: "Students, look at the paintings drawn by this classmate Wholesale Newport Cigarettes Online. How beautiful, the sun is so round, all this is so vivid, everyone must learn from her." After listening to this praise, I can't help but feel complacent, because I finally realized the feeling of being praised by the teacher. At that moment, I am extremely proud!hough this painting has been separated for many years, I still keep it intact. Whenever I look at this painting, I will remember the things of the year, and this painting makes me understand: "Not every one. People are so stupid, you always have your own good side Cheap Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, do everything well, then nothing will stump you."