NetMaid logo
NetMaid Slider

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bao Jianfeng smashed out
21-12-2018, 08:56 AM,
Bao Jianfeng smashed out
Bao Jianfeng smashed out, plum blossoms came from bitter cold. That is to say, the sharpness of the sword and the incomparable fragrance of plum blossoms are all obtained after a lot of hardships. That is to say, if one wants to succeed, it must be able to suffer hard. Exercise, rely on your own efforts.n I was in the first grade, I took part in the school's absenteeism. Li's song "Tianshan" made me feel fresh and full of love. I remember that I touched the piano for a while Cigarette Cartons Wholesale, and when I moved the strings Buy Newport Online, I still seemed to understand the teacher��s score. I thought that it would be amazing to have such a beautiful and beautiful sound from these Arabic numerals Cheap Newport Cigarette, so I am eager to learn.��s not an easy task to learn school. I remember that I couldn��t hold on to the first lesson. The heavy piano pressed my legs and numb. The silky strings were red and my fingers were nailed. The set hurts the fingertips and hurts me to call. The teacher met, criticized me for a meal, and told my mother that I didn��t have the talent to learn. That day, I was crying and left. When I got home, I closed the door and went to bed. The whole person was like an eggplant that was frosted and completely desperate. My mother looked very frustrated and encouraged me to say: "Xiaohuan, this is just the beginning. You haven��t really tried it yet. If you give it, how can you give up? You have to know that the road to life is not smooth, everyone You will encounter setbacks and hardships. As long as you stick to the end, you will succeed. People will pay only if they pay. Mom believes in you, you are the best!�� After listening to my mother��s words, I suddenly became refreshed and cheered up again. . When I took the class again, I listened carefully and carefully looked at every movement of the teacher playing the piano. Go home and practice again and again. Kung Fu is not a good person. In the past four years, I have already passed the ����8 level. The level of my playing the piano has also been affirmed by the teacher Cheap Marlboro 100'S Cigarettes Online. The teacher suggested that I participate in the district Xiaohemin Orchestra. Because I played well, I was appointed as the chief by the orchestra. I also often went to China and abroad to exchange performances. Last year, our orchestra participated in the Beijing competition and won the first place in the group. After the harvest, I seem to fall into the honey pot, and there is a kind of joy that I can't tell.uccess is hard-won. How can a sword become sharp if it does not undergo tens of thousands of tempering? If plum blossoms do not have a strong will, how can they survive the cold winter and emit a fragrant smell? The same is true for people. If you don��t experience the wind and rain Newport 100S Carton Cheap, you will not see the beautiful rainbow. Only after experiencing setbacks and hardships can you climb the peak of success!