NetMaid logo
NetMaid Slider

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Employers also need protection
24-02-2014, 08:13 AM,
Employers also need protection
An employer wrote to the Straits Times complaining that currently there is no law to protect employers when a maid breaches contract.

She relates her experience when her Indonesian maid insisted in returning home after 8 months, claiming her child was sick.

She has to fork out a few thousand dollars to pay for a new maid's agency loan.

Why are employers of maid not protected from any of the existing laws?
19-09-2017, 12:46 PM,
RE: Employers also need protection
My maid agency, which is nation maid, offer protection to the employees.

they deliver employers with information on employing FDW. If we have first time FDW Employers, then they are encouraged to attend the EOP before submitting the FDW's Work Permit (WP) application. They also offer comprehensive insurance coverage. You can check here: http://nationmaidagencyjurong.com/our-services.html
14-02-2018, 05:13 PM,
Businesses connect with people on either contracts of administration or contracts for administrations Who Can Write Assignment for Me just a man connected with under an agreement of administration is a worker and along these lines ensured by the full scope of business enactment.
20-02-2018, 03:24 AM,
Hi there,

You can actually take a look at our guide on how to deal with emergencies involving your maid at https://sghomeneeds.com/blog/how-to-hand...ic-worker/

This guide also talks about how employers can protect themselves against such situations.

Hope this helps you solve your current problem with your maid!

Have a nice day! Smile
22-03-2018, 12:18 PM,
(20-02-2018, 03:24 AM)JonasSGHomeNeeds Wrote: Hi there,

You can actually take a look at our guide on how to deal with emergencies involving your maid

This guide also talks about how employers can protect themselves against such situations. gomovies

Hope this helps you solve your current problem with your maid!

Have a nice day! Smile

Thanks. It helps!
04-04-2018, 06:25 PM,
I utilized the live talk bolster and asked them "kindly do my task for me" the agent promptly reacted and understood that I was extremely frightened. A companion disclosed to me that there is this web-based written work help benefit who can do my Best Essay Writing Service.
17-04-2018, 03:29 PM,
I understand what you bring it very meaningful and useful, thanks.

Super Mechs
25-05-2018, 02:36 PM,
Thanks a lot for sharing this arabian tale with us. As someone who is a big chief essays enthusiast, I enjoyed reading this tale a lot. If you can share more tales like this, I would love it.
   funny jokes
30-06-2018, 02:45 PM,
Not all are true. Everyone has their own way of thinking but I think they have to reconsider. I like to argue for the most accurate results.
Five Nights At Freddy's
07-09-2018, 09:21 PM,
This post is significantly easy to look at and perceive without neglecting any unpretentious segments. Great work! You finished certain time-tested focuses there.  Delhi Call Girls