Search by Tag
Quick Find Maid
Zar Zar Thin Htwe
S$580 with 4 rest days per month
Rest Day Preference
1 rest days per month
Date of Birth
12/02/1986 (age: 30 yrs)
Place of Birth
4 of 5
152 cm / 50 kg
High School (10~12 yrs)
English (So-so, 2 yrs)
Zar Zar Thin Htwe, 30, single, is an experienced domestic helper who has worked in Singapore for about 2 years. She has successfully served a two-year contract in Singapore.
She is also a certified Caregiver. She has completed an intensive 7-day training Caregiver programme in Yangon, Myanmar, conducted by iCare Life Pte Ltd. iCare Life is an Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) approved training centre. AIC is a Singapore government agency formed under the Singapore Ministry of Health to oversee the training and facilities for Singapore's aging population.
During the 7-day training, the participants are provided the theory and practice of eldercare, including interactive teaching, discussion and role play. Participants who successfully pass the course are certified competent to fulfil the role as "Caregivers". The participants are tested during and at the end of the 7-day training on 7 key Competency Skills:
She would have the primary duty to care for an elderly or an elderly sick person (70% of workload) with light household duties for the rest of the household (30%).
Basic salary of this Caregiver is $580.
MyHelper Pte Ltd
Last updated on 2016-09-29 18:00:54 +0800